Your Mom may think that she doesn’t have that many accounts, but trust us, she does. You can help her setup and store her email, bank, car insurance, home insurance, mortgage, Netflix, credit card, AAA, Amazon, airline memberships, PayPal, Ebay…the list gets longer every year. Not to mention you can help her securely save notes on pins, account numbers, and access codes for everything from bike locks to a Barnes&Noble membership.
How can LastPass help to make Mom’s online experience easier and safer?
- Never lose another password. By saving all of her login information to her LastPass Vault, she will only have one Master Password to remember.
- Stop typing in passwords. Edit her LastPass settings so that she is logged in automatically whenever she visits a saved URL.
- Streamline online shopping. Does Mom shop online frequently? LastPass allows her to autofill registration, billing and shipping forms with one click.
- Keep sensitive data secure. She would be the only one with access to her LastPass password, and only she can unlock her data.
- Separate work and home. Create an Identity for work and home and then assign sites, form fill profiles, and secure notes to one or the other.
Does your Mom prefer to browse and shop on her phone?
By upgrading to LastPass Premium for $1 a month, Mom can access her LastPass vault from her cell phone. So no matter where she is, she can view, add, edit, and delete her sites using all of the same great features.
Show Mom you love her by making her life a little easier and keeping her safe online.
[Photo credit: ErinM]