At LastPass, we're passionate about technology, about our product and brand, and about how we can help improve people's online lives in a meaningful way. We're a committed, driven team, and we love what we do.
About the job:
- Improve the look, the feel, and the UX of LastPass & Xmarks, from both the web and within the products themselves
- Provide graphic assets for marketing programs and other user-facing initiatives
- Take ownership and responsibility of the product and the brand
- Work across disciplines with team members, including product, sales, marketing, and support
- At least 1-2 years of professional design experience
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools, wireframing
- A strong portfolio showcasing design for various form factors and devices
- Passion for clean design and highly usable interfaces
- Establish consistent interactions and appearances across all web and mobile products
- UX training preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus
- Proficiency with Prototyper, Omnigraffle, etc a plus
- Proximity to Fairfax, VA (in the DC / DMV area) preferred
Bonus points if:
- You love LastPass and/or Xmarks
- You like Chipotle.
LastPass headquarters are based in Fairfax, Virginia, centrally located near the nation's capital and easily accessible by public transport. Employees enjoy flexible work hours, flexible holidays, and a great benefits package. A weekly company-sponsored lunch outing helps keep the social atmosphere relaxed (see above reference to Chipotle).
Interested? Please contact us!
The LastPass Team