Of note in the latest version:
- Grid is now supported as another multifactor authentication option
- The "save password" option has been restored, and we added a PIN code option (configurable from the settings charm) to protect access to the app when you have "save password" enabled
- Offline access to your vault is now available - note that you must login to the app at least once with online access, before your locally-stored, encrypted cache of your data is available without an Internet connection
- An account creation wizard for new users, so you can create an account right from the app
- Showing and accepting pending shares (for Enterprise users)
- Additional time intervals for the "do not prompt" option
For those currently using the LastPass app, you'll see that we now default to show the appbar when an item is selected in the vault, instead of immediately launching the site, after users reported trouble figuring out how to select an item so they can get see the edit and copy options. If you want to revert this option, you can so so at any time in the app's settings.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below - and be sure to leave a review in the app store!