The LastPass team is excited to be heading to the Interop Las Vegas 2014 Conference (April 1st - April 3rd), the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inspire and inform the world's IT community. As an exhibitor we’ll be setting up shop at Booth 644 (bathed in red, of course), where we’ll be chatting about cybersecurity, Identity Access Management, and LastPass Enterprise.
If you’ll be heading there, too, let us know and we’ll send you a LastPass Tshirt!* You can rock the LastPass red on the conference floor. Just forward your Interop confirmation email to email@example.com and we’ll send one your way!
For those who stop by Interop Booth 644 to say hello, we’ll also be giving away an extended 3 month trial of LastPass Enterprise.
If you’re not familiar with LastPass Enterprise, it’s the same great LastPass experience with added features and capabilities optimized for teams. LastPass Enterprise provides a centralized and cost-effective password management platform for organizations, with the option to add SAML-based single sign-on for federated identity management of cloud applications. LastPass Enterprise helps teams and organizations better manage employee access, optimize day-to-day tasks, and protect critical assets, offering:
- One master password for employees to remember
- Secure authentication for any device, even BYOD
- A centralized control panel for administrators and auditors
- Streamlined directory integration and provisioning
- Real-time on-boarding and off-boarding
- Employees have what they need on day one of the job
- Access can be revoked immediately if needed
See you in Vegas!
*While supplies last.